Dual Band Router
The EM4720 is a Concurrent (Simultaneous) Dual Band AC1750 Router. Use both the 2.4GHz and the 5GHz frequency at the same time. The 2.4GHz frequency is crowded. By using the 5GHz band you will have a cleaner frequency with less interferences and a higher bandwidth.
Unique wizard for easy installation
Install and configure the EM4720 Dual Band AC1750 Router with the installation wizard in your browser. If you have a WPS-enabled wireless device, you can use the WPS function to connect to your router. The router has an integrated mounting bracket for easy wall mounting.
All about WiFi
Did you know that the WiFi network of the EM4720 Router is out-of-the-box secured? When connecting the router to your network, unauthorized persons cannot access your WiFi network as the WiFi network does require a password instantly. The EM4720 router does have a physical WiFi enable/disable button and a special WiFi scheduling function.
Multiple SSIDs: create a guest network
Add additional SSIDs to your network. You easily create a second network for guest users. This function is very convenient for business locations. Clients still have internet access without having access to the company network. A guest network is also useful for your home situation. Grand your family and friends access to the Internet without giving them access to your home network.
Features for advanced network users
The Eminent EM4720 Concurrent Dual Band AC1750 Router has many additional features like firewall protection and parental control. With QoS (Quality of Service) you can prioritize data streams or applications. Useful when you want to be sure video streaming gets more bandwidth than online gaming.
The Eminent EM4720 Dual Band AC1750 Router is backwards compatible with other 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices and standard 10/100Mbit wired networks.
- This product does not depend on your operating system
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Standard: Complies with 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards
- System: 450Mbps on 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on 5GHz band simultaneously
- Ports: 4 LAN Gigabit ports, 1 WAN Gigabit port
- Antenna: 4x 5dBi dual band non-detachable
- WiFi On/Off button
- Security: WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless security, NAT firewall
- WiFi out-of-the box secured by password.
- Configuration: Webbased with Setup Wizard
- WPS ( Wifi Protected Setup) supported by button and interface.
- QoS: Bandwidth control
- Additional features: Access Point, Repeater mode
- Filtering: Port filtering, MAC address filtering, IP filtering and URL filtering
- WAN: Dynamic IP ( DHCP ), Static, PPTP, L2TP, PPoE
- Management: Local, Remote, Parental Control
- Port Forwarding: Port Forwarding, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDNS, NO-IP
- Guest network: Up to 4 guest networks each for 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wifi Scheduler: Wifi On/Off scheduler
- Supported Protocols: IPv4
- Supports wall mounting
- Power consumption : 6W
- Dimensions in mm. (WxHxD): 175x30x116
- Weight in grams: 329
Media in TabEM4720 Dual Band Gigabit AC1750 Router
Download and Support
FaqsFrequently asked questions
DriversA driver is not required for this product.
ManualsEU Declaration of conformity
Quick Install Guide